Some shots taken during the Mid Autumn festival at my frinds Jingshun's House, it was just a nite with some good friends and our kids, although most of the time we were actually watching our kids more and the conversations often revolve around our kids and what interesting or funny things they did. We had some mooncake's (mm durian), chinese tea and those little pigs mooncakes (I wonder what's the correct term for those things?).

Chloe grew up really fast, this time last year she was still sitting in a stroller holding a lantern as we walk around my mother-in-law's neighborhood. Look at her now, she is walking on her own and carrying the lantern all by herself. I can understand why people say "Children grow up so fast". Sometimes I feel like I am missing out on her every time I go to work. She has come all the way from a small little baby who can only cry and smile to now someone who can actually express her thoughts and desires (who can also throw a big tantrum if needed).

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Shot with my D7000 and 24mm F2.8.


Casey Jingshun's Daughter
Casey and Chloe
Chloe and Wifey staring incident
Sing Kai's son, Kenneth
Pomelo time!
Fishing together