My birthday has just passed, well nothing happened really except being sick, specifically i had a sore throat that was quite irritating, you know the kind where even if you swallow it's painful and you keep drinking water because your throat is irritated and you keep going toilet because you keep drinking water. Yeah that's the kind of sore throat i had. That night couldn't even sleep well. It was that bad.

Anyway the only thing moderately exciting was that my mop/brush decided to have kids again! Haha you must be wondering what the hell I am talking about. Because my mop is kept is a moist environment and the handle was made of wood, so after some time it started growing mushrooms/fungus. At first it was one, so just removed it and continue using, on my birthday when i went to use the mop i found not one but three new "babies"!